I’ve finished converting most pages of MamaGeekMinis.com from HTML to PHP with the new larger width, including this blog. And although some of the hobby pages are still in HTML with the old heading style and width, they still function correctly within the rest of the site.
The main hobby page has some new images for the WIPs, to give users a better idea of what they’ll find there than just a text link. I also added the black stone background you can now see to either side of the main content, and I added a WIP page for Thief of Hearts.
In painting news, Mick, owner of Easternfront Studios, wants me to do a couple more studio commissions, after the mermaid I painted for him last year. He said there are a couple figures in development, including a fantasy dwarf, and another sea creature. I’ll probably take them on after either Rob Roy, or my next personal project, depending on when Mick sends me the minis.