My son John keeps asking me when I am going to paint St. Michael the Archangel for him, so I figured now was as good a time as any. Here is a prayer card illustration that is very typical:
The devil required the most conversion work. I cut off the sword, and cut apart the hands. I ended up removing the left arm entirely, and cutting off and repositioning the right. I had to resculpt part of the right hand as well. I cut off most of the basing from both, and used green stuff to create the new clouds.
Looking at it again, there are a few places where more cloud stuff needs to be added, and I’ll have to add some flames around the devil, but it’s a good start.